Flexible, convenient and secure delivery method
The most flexible, convenient and secure method to deliver products is carriage of goods by road. iCustoms organizes full-cycle transportation of goods, including transportation from the initial to the final destination points, elaborated logistics, paperwork, consulting support.
Carriage by road services include
- Choosing the best route, its optimization. Provision of transport, its equipping in case of transporting a single batch of large volume.
- 24/7 order acceptance Since we provide carriage of goods by road in Russia and other countries, you do not have to worry about the time difference.
- Tracking cargo. We are ready to report on its location at any time.
- Drafting documents. We prepare a complete package regardless of the trip direction. Carriage of goods by road in Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, abroad is supported by all documents.
Arrangement of cargo transportation
Our specialists take care of all the issues regarding organization of carriage of goods by road: return, rental of empty containers, their tightness, sealing. We reserve the choice of the delivery mode by the customer: from the port to the warehouse, from the specified point to the warehouse. In coordination with the customer, we provide transshipment to railway, sea, air transport. We engage trucks that meet European standards: containers, tent transport, refrigerators, barges. We are ready to provide carriage of goods by road for perishable, oversized goods, prefabricated structures.
Categories of oversized cargo
The category of oversized cargo include various industrial machinery and equipment, drilling rigs, special equipment, yachts, etc. This includes any items that do not meet the established standards by their parameters (length, width, height). Our company will provide reliable transportation in compliance with all rules and regulations.
Delivery of oversized cargo
- Transportation of oversized cargo by road transport By low bed trucks, specialized platforms
- By rail We use special containers and railcars. For oversized goods, but suitable for the conditions of this mode of transport.
- By sea and rivers In disassembled containers where such transportation is possible
- Multimodal mode Combining transportation methods
Order in iCustoms
You can order transportation of oversized and heavy cargo in Moscow, Saint-Petersburg and any other city through the form on the website or directly through managers. When submitting an application, please specify:
- Cargo specifics
- Estimated shipping date
- Desired delivery times
- Details on availability of the relevant documentation
- Point of departure and destination
- Additional information (if required)
Categories of hazardous cargo
During transportation, we are guided by regulatory documents (GOST 19433-88), ordering to select the appropriate containers, temperature mode, limit the speed of movement. Vehicles with hazardous cargo are marked according to the hazard class. When completing vehicles, our specialists take into account the incompatibility of hazardous cargo with other cargo in one vehicle, they pack them according to GOST 26319-84.
Types of cargo transported
As part of international road transport, we are ready to deliver:
Organization of international road transport
To organize international cargo transportation, we offer a full range of logistics services. They include:
- Obtaining permits
- Providing the appropriate road transport and containers of the required type
- Legalization of foreign documents, registration of bills of lading and transport documentation, etc.
- Receiving classification decisions of the FCS with the assignment of a single code of the Customs Union Commodity Classification of Foreign Economic Activity
- Organization of product certification
- As part of the tender, calculation of international road transport and other activities and services
Options for international road transport
In all areas of work, we ensure safety of cargo both at customs and in warehouses and en-route, as well as strict observance of the terms of their delivery.
International cargo transportation in our company
- International road transportation is organized using both our own and attracted vehicles, as well as containers of standard and specialized types (from low trucks to refrigerators).
- We work on a variety of routes, providing cargo delivery from Polish, Finnish, German, other Western European ports, as well as from the CIS countries, the Baltic States, China, North and South America, and Southeast Asia.
- There are various conditions for road transport under the international terms Incoterms, coupled with additional terms, different from the basic ones.
- We ensure cargo delivery in the regions of the Russian Federation with cargo registration at the customs posts of Saint-Petersburg customs and its delivery to the warehouse of the customer.
- We provide road transport from China and the countries of Southeast Asia through the Far East and Kazakhstan.
- We develop and implement new projects for the cargo delivery from the Finnish and Baltic ports.
Cargo transportation cost
The exact cargo transportation cost by road depends on urgency, volume, type of cargo. Here is the approximate price of cargo transportation by road:
Within Saint-Petersburg3,000 - 14,000 rubles
Road transportation Saint-Petersburg - Moscow36,000 - 45,000 rubles
Road transportation Saint-Petersburg - Nizhny Novgorod3,000 - 14,000 rubles
Road transportation Saint-Petersburg - Yekaterinburg115,000 - 130,000 rubles